mysteries and motorcycles

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Christmas

It's my blog and I can say Merry Christmas if I want to!

I had a fun time over at "Way Station" books last Thursday. I was there pretty much all day with a short break in the afternoon for a quick bowl of chili. I had the chance to meet a lot of the fine people from the Lansing area and sold a few books along the way.

My next public activity hasn't been firmed up yet but it looks like another group signing in the Lansing area. I'm working on trying to set up a signing at the Barnes & Noble in Flint as well. And then there's my "International" appearance at the Lambton County Library in Sarnia, Ontario coming up in early April.

Right now it's time to think about getting the motorcycle ready for the next riding season. I hope to do some engine upgrading over the winter. My bike is a 2004 Harley ElectraGlide Ultra-Classic and it has a shade over 80,000 miles on it. I was lucky enough to win the high mileage award in my HOG chapter with just a whisper over 26,000 miles.

Posted by The Unreal McCoy :: 6:34 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------