mysteries and motorcycles

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Summertime

Well, it's summer and that usually means that I'll be spending less time at the keyboard and more time in the saddle. And then there's Lake Huron always tempting me just outside my front window.

Actually I'm not entirely at a standstill on the writing front. Right now I'm waiting for an answer from a literary agent to see if she's willing to represent my latest effort, The First Domino. This book takes one of my detectives all the way to Florence, Italy in pursuit of a cop-killer. It's a great story and I'm hoping it will be picked up by one of the major New York publishers. I've got three more stories under construction at the moment and they're begging to be finished.

Posted by The Unreal McCoy :: 9:53 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------