mysteries and motorcycles

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Moving right along


Well, back to writing and such...


On October 22, I addressed a division of the Michigan Court System Mediation Services way up north in Gaylord, Michigan. They were having their annual mediation awards dinner and asked me to be their guest speaker. Now my books have very little to do with mediating but they were looking for entertainment. I sure wish that I knew more jokes.


It was a fun evening with a great meal and sinful desserts. The audience had several attornies and even a couple of judges. The education level of the crowd provided a more lively than usual question and answer period at the end.


All in all it was fun and I even signed a few books. Now it's on to Standish, MI next Saturday, Otober 27, for "Gateway to Writing."

Posted by The Unreal McCoy :: 8:42 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------